Pages

Sunday 26 March 2017

Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Sanctuary

I was super excited that the Sephora I visited in San Francisco carried the new "nude" shades of Kat von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. I love the formula and many older shades have been excellent on my complexion, so I did some shopping and ended up with Hawkwind, Sanctuary and Crucifix. Sanctuary was the one I was on edge about and almost passed it by. Now I'm so happy I didn't, as it is becoming my favourite of these three! Sanctuary looks a bit grey-ish in the tube, but on my lips it turns to more of a pinkish beige. Quite natural and very easy to wear, even if there's some wear in the middle, it's not obvious.

The formula is once again great, stays well on my lips and does not feather or smudge. I feel these lipsticks are not as drying as most liquid-to-matte lipsticks. I use oil-based make-up remover to wipe the lipstick off.

So here's Sanctuary freshly applied on pale skin with yellow undertones!

Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Sanctuary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...