Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Technopagan Lip Tar by OCC

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is a company that specializes in a product called Lip Tar. Lip Tars are basically liquid lipsticks that have very strong pigment and come in all sorts of wonderful colours. On my trip to New York City I visited the OCC Shop and bought a pile of Lip Tars. I had been looking at heir online shop but could never decide what to get, and the shipping is quite expensive, so when I had the opportunity to go and try the products I just had to!

This is one of my favourites of the bunch I got. It's called Technopagan and it's the metallic version of Pagan, a dark purple. I love purple lipsticks, and metallic purples I simply cannot resist. Do you see why? ;D


Here Technopagan is worn over Black Dahlia lip liner, also by OCC. Using a liner is necessary with the Lip Tars, they tend to feather on my lips otherwise. The texture of the Lip Tar is slightly sticky and gloss-like, but the pigmentation is far from gloss. 



I can't wait to try the other colours!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh this is so pretty. This is one of the colors I really want. Black Metal Dahlia too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it and i love this like nooooooo other. The color is beautiful!
    I tried with MAC Nightmoth lip liner and with black eyeliner. Both look amazing, but with the lip liner it looks a little bit more purple, with the black liner it looks a really dark indigo blue. <3
    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hnnnnnnnnnng this is amazing. Actually the perfect lipcolour.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...