Pages

Saturday 30 May 2015

Outfit of the Day

Finally, my first day of doing what ever comes to mind in weeks! I popped to Aussie Bar for lunch, because I had a gift card that needed to be used. I won it in their Halloween costume competition, so it was about time I hauled my behind there to spend it ;D It's such a lovely sunny day and I'm soon off to celebrate a friend's b-day, so here's just a few pictures of the outfit I wore today.


Shrug - Queen of Darkness (sponsored)
Dress - Killstar Magick Maxi Dress
Belt - Second hand
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell Big Lita

This one is like the coolest picture ever, the wind caught my sleeves!


4 comments:

  1. That dress is fab, your hair is fab, the shoes are fab! YOU'RE FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so witchy, and you have achieved the skill of getting the winds to blow your clothes around magically!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Today I would like to use the power to get the wind to blow away from me, it's super windy and my hair is all the time on my face ;D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...