Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Early Christmas Present

My other half got me a great gift and was so nice that he gave it to me early! I've been looking for this dress for a long time, and now it's finally mine <3

The dress is a black lace dress designed by Pearl Lowe for Peacocks for their 2010 Christmas collection. I saw it on Mothmouth's blog and immediately fell in love! The dress has a lovely deep cut V-neckline and a build-in slip of ivory coloured fabric that really brings out the patterns of the black lace. The tiny puffed sleeves are also super cute! There's plenty of soft tulle hidden beneath the hems to give the dress a very classic silhouette. I especially adore the scalloped hemline, it's a great touch and makes the dress feel luxurious.


Dress - Pearl Lowe for Peacocks
Heels - Iron Fist


My other half gave the heel to me last year on my birthday. I feel so lucky that he's great at buying gifts! I got him a pile of airsoft stuff this Christmas, chosen by him, so it goes both ways ;P


10 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love this outfit and I admire You for being able to walk in such high heels :O Seriously, I'd love to learn this skill one day, I envy all the women who can walk in them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really bad in heels with no ankle strap, I rarely wear them for anything but parties where I know I can sit a lot ;D

      Delete
  2. That dress is gorgeous and it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so very beautiful and nice to see an underlay that is light enough for pale skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I too like the underlay, it makes the patterns of the lace really shine!

      Delete
  4. It seems that you have to copy Through The Looking Glass just because you are both from Finland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes no sense ;D I saw the dress in her blog, it wouldn't matter to me if she was from India, if I see a dress I like, I might want to own it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...