Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Sleepy Hollow, Javan Rhino and Venus Look

Yesterday evening I saw the lovely Luna of Toxid-Lotus post her wonderful look and boy was I inspired! In addition to going shopping for a few colours she used, I did a look today that has kind of the same feel to it, but it's a bit lighter and done with things I had available right away.

I used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Sleepy Hollow (dark teal, in the crease)
Fyrinnae Javan Rhino (bright baby blue with a hint of turquoise ans a pink sheen, on the outer part of the lid and on lower lash line)
Moi Minerals Venus (medium shimmery pink, on the inner part of the lid and lower lid below the lash line)
Sugarpill Tako (matte white, on inner corners and brow bone)
Kohl pencil
Black gel liner
Black mascara
Inglot gel liner in purple (on brows)




I've been practising with liner and I think I'm getting a lot better with it! My problem is very blonde lashes, while mascara helps with the tips and lengths, the roots are hard to get black. For this look I applied kohl to the upper water line (basically drawing with the kohl pencil on the strip of skin below your upper lashes) and patted gel liner between the lashes with a small brush before lining the upper lid. The inner upper corner is done with the kohl pencil, but gel might have been a better choice to give less feathering.



And smiley full face shot! I'm wearing Sephora cream lip stain to go with the brows.

8 comments:

  1. Ihanat värit, kivasti aseteltu ja häivytetty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue! It would match my hair! The blue, purple and pink look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome! I always have to line my upper waterline so you can't see the roots of my lashes. D= They are so light and the mascara doesn't get all the way down. Also I love your hair color. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kannattaa kokeilla ripsien kestovärjäystä, sen avulla saa ripsien vaaleat juuretkin mustiksi. Kaunis meikki :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voisinkin taas mennä värjäyttämään kun kohta saa silmien laseroinnin jälkeen! Juurista väri lähtee ensimmäisenä, mutta kyllä se muutaman viikon pysyy aina tosi hyvänä :)

      Delete
  5. Wow your lips and eyebrows match really well along with the hair.
    I love how you play with the shadows and use it on the lower lid. I'm still training with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!
    I used to have a light blue eyeliner pencil and pink eyeshadow that I would pair together and this makes me miss them even more! I may have to try this again soon! Also, you are gorgeous and I love the purple brows! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...