Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Outfit of the Day

A friend is getting married, so I travelled to Helsinki for her awesome bachelorette party! The weather turned cold and finally there's snow on the ground, so I wore lots of things ;P We had such a great day and night, I hope everyone loved it as much as I did!

We went pole dancing, bathed in a black sauna and painted some butts, ate at a viking restaurant and had a few drinks afterwards. And wore cool little hats while doing everything (except for the dancing and sauna ;D)!


Scarf - by my sister
Coat - H&M
Skirt - Lip Service
Boots - Unif




9 comments:

  1. So cute!
    I love the fact that that kiknd of boots are back in style... I had my first pair of platforms in the 90's due to the spice girls rege hahaha.

    xoxo
    Dani
    A Strangeness in me Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it that they are back in style, too, my story is just like yours! Back in the Spice Girls days I had black platform sneakers with velcro straps, they were the coolest thing ever! Besides the glitter make-up that was also popular ;P

      Delete
  2. Taisinkin nähdä sinut joskus päivällä vilaukselta! Kerrassaan ihana asu kyllä, erityisesti pidän noista kengistä kun näyttävät niin mukavan tuntuisille :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihan mahdollista, meikä viiletti perse pitkällä pitkin kaupunkia koko päivän ;D Kengät tosiaan ovat mukavat, siksi valitsin juuri ne reissulle että jaksaa kävellä.

      Delete
  3. I love that skirt. And the boots of course :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favourite skirts, since it's easy to use at the office but looks a lot more fancy combined with a party top. Like two skirts in one!

      Delete
  4. I love the chunky boots with the tight fishtail skirt and puffy fur! But you always look amazing! Sounds like an interesting and different party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The party was so much fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...