Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Outfit of the Day

This one is another find from my sister's flea market pile! A simple black knitted dress with long princess sleeves. Sucks in cathair like a vacuum, but it's so nice and soft to wear that I'm going to try to tackle the hair problem ;D


Dress - Second hand
Shoes - Second hand (these are my lazy shoes, the ones I wear when I just want to get going fast!)


Seems like the courtyard is the best place to take pictures since there usually wind going just the right direction when taking to account my haircut. I just shaved the undercut, since the turquoise was quite grown out and a short fuzz is so hot on warm days. My mom and dad got me a new hair dryer for my name day gift, and I tried it out today with excellent results. My old one was eight years old and beginning to smell so much like burning dust that it was totally on its last leg. The new one is fabulous!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kiitos! Niin mäkin kun se on vastapesty ja föönattu nätisti ;D Mutta oon kyllä tosi tyytyväinen kun oon saanut sen vihdoin kasvatettua tähän haavemittaan, mulla ei ole edes tenavana ollut koskaan näin pitkät hiukset :)

      Delete
    2. Itselläkin nyt kova kasvatus käynnissä, ettei tarttisi enää pidennyksillä pelleillä. Menee hermot siihen puuhaan :f

      Delete
  2. Hey,
    amazing outfit and much more amazing hair!
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog has lovely pictures :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...