Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Blue and Pink Look

This is my look from yesterday. It was inspired by the look in this post's last picture. I rarely wear bright pink and am a bit vary of blues, but still wanted to try them both together! My pink seems a lot darker than what DeadlyDame used, but I think the look came out nice anyway. Might try it again with a lighter pink someday!

I used:
Sugarpill Dollipop (brigh matte pink, on the lid)
Sugarpill Afterparty (medium blue with a hint of shimmer, in the crease and blended up, on top of Bruise on lower lashline)
Concrete Minerals Bruise (very dark matte blue, in the deepest crease and on lower lashline topped with Afterparty)


I should really dye my lashes or maybe try to apply eyeliner
generously to hide the white roots.

10 comments:

  1. Pretty. I quite like blue and pink as a combo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't think I'd have come up with the combo myself, since both are colours I rarely wear, but they work really well together!

      Delete
  2. Sun silmien väri on tosi nätti. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mä niin tykkään tästä kameran linssistä jolla saa kunnon lähikuvia, tuntuu ettei väritkään näyttäneet oikein miltään ennen sitä :)

      Delete
  3. This are such gorgeous colours !

    Charlie xx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.fr/
    http://charlieslifeexplorations.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great combo, I think it brings out both the blue and green in your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I have to wear these colours more often :)

      Delete
  5. Ihanat kirkkaat värit! <3 Ilahduin hirveästi kun teit mun tekemän meikin inspiroimana(?) tälläsen meikin! :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos itsellesi ideasta! Tykkään meikata töihin mutta aamuisin aivot on niin jäässä ettei oikein synny uusia värikomboja, joten on loistavaa että voin lainailla muiden kivoja yhdistelmiä :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...