Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Finally Home!

We arrived today just after midnight, what an awesome holiday! It was nice to sleep in my own bed again, with all the kitties.

Here are the last pictures I took abroad!

Last day in Leipzig, taken at the hotel. I forgot to take a pic of the bed, it was huge!
Probably as wide as our whole bedroom at home ;P

I always forgot to ask friends to take pictures of me and my other half together, but here's one :)

Red parasols make sunlight so pretty!

The last delicious Apfelschorle. I'll have
to mix them myself at home.

Flying somewhere over Denmark (I think).

My other half's chipped nail polish, shows how a five-day-festival wears you down ;P

I did a lot of shopping, but I think I won't have time to do another post before I come back from St. Petersburg. We are leaving on Friday and return on the fifth. And tomorrow I'll get my tattoo finished, don't know how many hours this session will be, last one was four!

I think I'll try and do one post more about WGT later on, to sum it all up and post some pictures I have stashed away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...